Monday, October 5, 2009

October 5, 2009

Dear Leah,

Today you said "bye Grammy" for the first time.  "Grammy" has been a hard one for you to learn.  Some words, you only have to hear them once and you can say them clear as day.  Others, it takes a little practice.  And some, you won't even attempt yet.  As Grammy was getting ready to leave, I was holding you and you turned and looked at her and said, "Bye, G-ammy" with no prompts from us!  It was the cutest of cute.

You regularly count to 10 all by yourself with no help or encourgement from us.  This amazes me to no end.  You are so smart already!  Last night when I was reading you your bedtime story, there was a page with 9 stars on it.  You pointed at the stars and said, "twinkle twinkle".  The cuteness you exude kills me on a daily basis.  You say "thank you" at all the right moments, but it sounds more like, "sank-um".  We are still working on "please" but you do say it on occassion.

Everyone says you look like me.  I think you look like...you.

Static

No comments:

Post a Comment